There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
ZEISS Victory SF 10X42 Binoculars (Black)
The Victory SF from ZEISS allows you to experience the most exciting hunting moments as never before. The optical perfection, the unparalleled field of view, the revolutionary ergonomics and the ultra-light design make this model the best all-purpose binoculars ever built by ZEISS. Experience the ZEISS Victory SF as the most versatile premium binoculars in the company’s 170-year history.
The 10x42 provides maximum detail recognition and is perfectly suited for eventful observations at long distances. The field of view of 120 m/1,000 m at 10x magnification is a dream come true for many people. The 10x magnification delivers unexpected precision and crystal-clear details. The ErgoBalance concept enables steady handling despite the high magnification.
- 92% Light Transmission — The Ultra-FL Concept contains SCHOTT fluoride glass for absolute color fidelity, brightness, clarity and the finest resolution of details, even in the harshest conditions and most challenging environment.
- Extremely wide field of view — The incomparably broad field of view provides a perfect overview in difficult terrain and their close focus distances 1.5 meters allows the exploration of even the smallest details.
- An exceptional viewing experience — Natural, true-to-life colour rendition, a bright viewing image and finest resolution of details. SCHOTT fluoride glass delivers absolute color fidelity, brightness, high contrast and the finest resolution of details.
- Rapid focusing — The outstanding SmartFocus concept allows you to respond as quickly and intuitively thanks to the improved focusing speed. The focusing wheel is positioned in the triple-link bridge to allow for a comfortable, natural hand position. The anti-slip surface allows for easier, more precise operation and ideal focusing with a maximum of only 1.6 turns.
- ZEISS T* Coating — ZEISS T* coating is a guarantee of the brilliant, high-contrast images in adverse light conditions and twilight.
- ErgoBalance Concept — Thanks to the ErgoBalance Concept, the binoculars are ideally balanced in the hands and enable prolonged and steady observation with minimum fatigue by reducing stresses on the muscles of the upper and lower arms.
- A clear view, whatever the weather — There are always exciting things to be seen in the world of nature — even in wet weather. This is why ZEISS developed LotuTec, a coating for the lenses of binoculars and spotting scopes that enables a clear and unhindered view in all weather conditions.
- 10 x
- 42 mm
- 360 feet / 1000 yards
- 18 mm
- 5 feet
- 27.5 ounces
- 6.8 x 4.9 inches
- Waterproof / Fogproof
- Eyepiece cap, Protective lens cap, Strap for fastening, protective lens cap, Carrying strap, Carrying case, Lens cleaning cloth, Instructions for use, Warranty card, Quality certificate
- Code 524224
- EAN 740035997738
- SKU 52 42 24
- Weight 779
- Size X 17
- Size Y 12
- Size Z 10