There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
TAKAHASHI FSQ-106EDX4 QUADRUPLET REFRACTOR TELESCOPE
The Takahashi FSQ-106EDX4 is a redesign of the popular FSQ-106 and is a superior flat-field super quadruplet refractor. This redesigned version features a flat field advanced Petzval quadruplet design, with extra-low dispersion (ED) glass for super color correction in the UV, visible and IR wavelengths. This optical design results in pin point star images and increased field illumination. Designed from the ground up for digital imaging, this new 4 element / 4 group design is also capable of stunning visual performance.
Some of the features of this outstanding design include:
- Completely new optics for digital imaging, featureing two premium ED elements for outstanding color correction
- An advanced Petzval design includes an almost full aperature G3 lens to ensure greater image illumination
- A flat field without the need for an additional flattener, across a large 88 mm image circle
- Generous 178 mm back focus allows the user to attach a variety of imaging cameras and accessories, 2 inch diagonals, and many other visual devices including bino viewers.
- A 4 inch, heavy duty focuser with a an included camera angle adjuster for precise rotation of CCD cameras
- An anti-torquing draw tube that uses a second rack located on the top of the tube and loaded with ball bearings to prevent any rotation when a heavy instrument package is attached.
- Airline portable, with a total length of less than 17 inches with the lens shade retracted
Optical Tube Assembly only (mount, tripod, tube holder and finder sold separately).
- 106 mm
- 530 mm, 850 mm with 1.6 extender, 387 mm with .73x reducer
- f/5, f/8 with 1.6x extender, f/3.6 with .73x reducer
- 88 mm, 44 mm with reducer or extender
- 9.4°, 6° with .73x reducer
- 178 mm, 72.2 mm with .73x reducer
- 425 mm
- 125 mm
- 7.0 kg
- Code TQE10630
- SKU TQE10630
- Weight 16329
- Size X 71
- Size Y 33
- Size Z 40