There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Sky Watcher AZ-EQ5 Mount
Sky-Watcher's AZ-EQ5 SynScan, features hybrid stepper motor drives on both axes for smooth slewing at up to 4.2° .The mount accepts the standard ST-4 style autoguider input for astrophotography, and also has a DSLR shutter control port. Supplied with a SynScan handset with dual AZ/EQ firmware, it can automatically find and track 42,900+ celestial objects with its database.
- German Equatorial/Alt-Az/dual-OTA mode.
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC).
- Belt drive – Super smooth PE curve. Low backlash, silent slewing.
- +/- 5 arc seconds native periodic error.
- Dual shutter release control for batch exposures of astrophotography.
- Motor controller with high torque and accuracy.
- Includes two V-style saddles for mounting dual OTAs
- Secure-fit power supply connections.
- Polar alignment with optional polarscope.
- Dual Encoders
- Counterweight extension bar included.
- Retractable counterweight bar.
No specifications found
- Code S30200
- SKU S30200
- Weight 16329
- Size X 88
- Size Y 30
- Size Z 35