There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Fujinon TS-X 1440 Image Stabilized Binoculars
- Brand: FUJIFILM NA CORP
The New TS-X1440 14x magnification binocular offers a remarkable vibration correction angle of ±6° and outstanding optical performance.
The New TS-X1440 14x magnification binocular offers a remarkable vibration correction angle of ±6° and outstanding optical performance. Its bright, clear, and stabilized view makes it a perfect choice for wildlife observation and astronomical use. In addition to wildlife and astronomical observation, these binoculars are great for use in a variety of applications, including spectator sports and live music events. Fujifilm uses its outstanding optical and mechanical design technologies to develop high-performance and high-quality products, including large binoculars that contributed to the discovery of the Comet Hyakutake, as well as compact binoculars for day-to-day casual use.
With an effective luminous flex diameter of 40mm for objects closest to the lens, the TS-X 1440 achieves an advanced level of light-gathering power. Fujifilm's unique EBC Multi-Coating is applied to control flare, ghosting, and chromatic aberration while enhancing light transmittance to provide a bright, clear view. The stylish, easy-to-hold design is combined with moisture-resistant construction, making the TS-X 1440 easy to use and highly reliable. Slip-resistant rubber coats the entire body so that users can enjoy a firm grip with both hands. These binoculars offer great operability due to the optimized positioning of diopter rings and On/Off switches for power and image stabilization.
- The TS-X 1440 features an image-stabilizing function, based on Fujifilm’s optical and mechanical design technologies nurtured through its development of interchangeable lenses for digital cameras and broadcast lenses. The use of a gyro sensor enables accurate detection of even the smallest of vibrations and controls the prism inside the body to achieve the vibration correction angle of ±6°.
- Swing-back, which typically occurs when binoculars are panned horizontally, is well-controlled with the TS-X 1440.
- With the effective diameter of 40mm for objective lens elements, the TS-X 1440 achieves an advanced level of light-gathering power. The company’s unique EBC Multi-Coating is applied to control flare and ghosting while enhancing light transmittance, perfect for astronomical observation in low-light conditions.
- Chromatic aberration is controlled by optimally positioning four objective lens elements in three groups and six ocular lens elements in four groups. This delivers edge-to-edge sharpness.
- The TS-X1440's moisture-resistant construction and floating design permits use for whale watching, for example, with peace of mind.
- Automatic shut-off feature to help extend battery life.
- Rubber armored body allows user to have a firm grip.
- Designed with water and fog proof seals (Nitrogen Purged). O ring sealed.
- 14 x
- 40 mm
- 210 feet / 1000 yards
- 13 mm
- 15 feet
- 45.8 ounces
- 7.1 x 6.5 inches
- Waterproof / Fogproof / Floats
- Carrying Strap, Objective and Eyepiece Covers, Carrying Case
- Code 16642202
- EAN 631267422023
- SKU 16642202
- Weight 4535