There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Swarovski Optik CL CURIO 7x21 (Marc Newson) Anthracite
The CL Curio are the lightest, most compact binoculars in their class – small, handy, and foldable. They are intuitive to use, combining excellent viewing comfort with unrivalled optical performance. Designed by award-winning designer Marc Newson, the CL Curio stand out thanks to their clear styling. Expect the unexpected.
- 7 Magnification
- 21 mm (Effective objective lens diameter)
- 3 mm (Exit pupil diameter)
- 16 mm (exit-pupil-distance-eye-relief-mm)
- 405 feet /1000 yards (Field of view at m/1,000 m / feet /1,000 yards)
- 7.7 ° (Field of view degrees)
- 7.7 ° (Field of view with eye glasses (%)
- 51 ° (Field of view apparent
- 8.2 feet (Shortest focusing distance)
- ± 4 dpt (Diopter adjustment)
- >4 dpt (Diopter correction at ∞)
- 90 % (Light transmission)
- 2.0 - 2.9 in (Pupil distance)
- 12.1 (Twilight factor acc. to ISO 14132-1)
Size and Weight:
- 3.6 in (Length) in mm.
- 3.7 in (Width) in mm.
- 1.7 in (Height) in mm.
- 8.9 oz (Weight)
Environment & Conditions
- -13 to +131 °F (Functional temperature)
- -22 to +158 °F (Storage temperature)
- 4m / 13ft (Submersion tightness)