There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
OAG Wide Adapter for 9.25"/ 11"/ 14"
The Celestron Large SCT/EdgeHD Adapter was made especially for our Off-Axis Guider (#93648, sold separately). When paired, these two imaging accessories allow you to use the full image circle created by a 9.25”, 11” or 14” SCT or EdgeHD telescope. This configuration is especially helpful to owners of larger format cameras, such as the Canon 5D Mark III or the 6D, since their full frame can take advantage of the more substantial area of illumination produced by larger SCT and EdgeHD telescopes.
- Take beautiful images of deep-sky objects from light-polluted suburban locations with the Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph (RASA) using this all-new light pollution suppression filter designed by Celestron and Astrodon, the leading astroimaging filter company.
- Custom fit to drop into RASA’s optical window, so you get optimum optical performance even with the addition of the filter.
- Selectively removes unwanted light pollution while allowing more overall light transmission to pass through to the sensor. Provides over 90% transmission at critical wavelengths.
- Maintains a more neutral color balance than other light pollution imaging filters, perfect for imaging colorful nebulae and galaxies.
- Every filter is individually tested for light transmission. A graph of test results for your specific filter is included for your reference–a valuable service unique to Astrodon.
No specifications found
- Code 93652
- SKU 93652
- Weight 396
- Size X 5
- Size Y 5
- Size Z 5