There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Celestron TrailSeeker 10X42
Celestron's TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivaled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
- BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
- Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
- Ergonomic Design
- Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
- 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
- Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
- Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
- 10 x
- 42 mm
- 341 feet / 1000 yards
- 15 mm
- 6.5 feet
- 22.4 ounces
- 5.5 x 5.1 inches
- Waterproof / Fogproof
- Objective lens caps, rainguard, neck strap, harness strap, carrying case, lens cloth, instruction manual
- Code 71406
- EAN 050234714068
- SKU 71406
- Weight 635
- Size X 13
- Size Y 12
- Size Z 5