There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
CELESTRON POWER TANK LITHIUM
The new PowerTank Lithium keeps the charge going for the astronomer on the go. The Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4) battery chemistry has significant advantages over other battery chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 has an un-recharged shelf life of 10 years compared to 3 years for the Lithium Ion and 6-9 months for a Sealed Lead-Acid battery.
- The battery performance of the PowerTank Lithium degrades at a much slower pace than other chemistries.
- The LiFePO4 can be charged and discharged 2000 times compared to only 500 for a Lithium Ion battery and 300 for sealed lead-acid designs.
- The batteries will last as long as the telescope you use it with!
- The LiFePO4 uses phosphates instead of environmentally hazardous elements like cobalt or lead commonly found in other rechargeable batteries.
- Can withstand higher temperatures than lithium-ion designs and will not be a fire danger if accidentally punctured.
This combined with it’s rugged design make it the perfect outdoor power supply.
Keep your telescopes, smartphones, tablets, GPS systems, cameras and other USB-powered devices as active as you are with PowerTank Lithium—the ideal outdoor portable-charging solution for your electronic gear.
|Battery Capacity||84.4 Wh|
|Charging Input||16VDC @ 2000mA|
|Charge Time (from flat)||3 hours|
|Telescope Outpout||12VDC @ 3000mA, Tip positive|
|USB Charging Port 1 Output||5VDC @ 1000mA|
|USB Charging Port 2 Output||5VDC @ 2100mA|
|Light Panel||Red or White with two brightness settings for each color|
|Telescope Power Cord||6.5 feet (2 meters) with connector for Celestron telescopes|
|Product Dimensions||7.5” tall x 3” diameter|
|Product Weight||2.25 pounds|
No specifications found
- Code 18771
- EAN 50234187715
- SKU 18771
- Weight 1360
- Size X 25
- Size Y 20
- Size Z 20