There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
CELESTRON OMNI XLT AZ 130mm NEWTONIAN
For years, Celestron’s Omni equatorial mount has set the industry standard for elegant design. With this new addition to the lineup, our engineers have brought that same level of sophistication to an altazimuth mount. Designed from the ground up, it’s our best manual AZ mount ever.
- New Omni manual slow-motion altazimuth mount uses worm gears for smooth easy tracking of celestial or terrestrial targets and slip clutches for quick and easy pointing.
- Quality optical components are fully coated using Celestron’s proprietary XLT coatings—the same ones found on our observatory-grade telescopes.
- Newtonian reflector offers a large 130 mm parabolic mirror for wide fields of view when used for both astronomical and terrestrial viewing.
- The mount’s single arm can be repositioned to point near the zenith for astronomical use or downward for terrestrial observing from a deck or window.
- Premium StarPointer Pro finderscope projects a dual-circle reticle instead of a simple red dot.
No specifications found
- Code 22152
- SKU 22152
- Weight 7892
- Size X 76
- Size Y 38
- Size Z 20