There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
CELESTRON NexStar + Hand Control EQ
The Celestron NexStar+ EQ Hand Control is the standard computer accessory on all current equatorially mounted Celestron go-to telescopes: Advanced VX, CGEM, CGEM II, CGEM DX, CGX, & CGE Pro computerized telescopes.
With the push of a button, you can access NexStar+’s huge database of over 40,000 celestial objects. Automatically slew to objects in a variety of catalogs, including the Messier, NGC, Caldwell, and SAO brightest stars. The planets as well as a list of the most popular objects are also included. Not sure what to look at? Use the Tour Mode, and you’ll be shown a selection of the most popular objects for the time and date you are observing!
- NexStar+ Hand Control works with Celestron equatorially mounted computerized telescopes
- Compatible with Advanced VX, CGEM, CGEM II, CGEM DX, CGX, and CGE Pro series telescopes and mounts
- Flash upgradeable via the Internet; latest updates can be found at Celestron.com
- 40,000-object database
- Dual line, 16-character LCD screen with adjustable backlighting.
- Now connects to your PC directly with a mini-USB cable (cable not included) for software updates or optional telescope control with third party software
No specifications found
- Code 93982
- SKU 93982
- Weight 317
- Size X 15
- Size Y 7
- Size Z 5