There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
CELESTRON NexImage Burst- Monochrome
Capture high-resolution planetary, lunar and solar images with the NexImage Burst Solar System Imager. This innovative camera is easy enough for a beginner to use, but features one of the best CMOS sensors available for astroimaging. It’s compatible with any computerized telescope or a non-computerized telescope with a motor drive for tracking celestial objects.
Combined with the included software package, NexImage Burst brings out tremendous detail and produces images rivaling those taken with astronomical cameras costing hundreds more.
- Features the Aptina AR0132 CMOS imaging sensor, a state-of-the-art chip used by imaging companies worldwide.
- View and capture live video of the Sun, Moon, and planets on your computer.
- Manually adjust gain, exposure time, and frame rate.
- Machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel with C-threads for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope.
- Included software automatically removes video frames affected by unstable air, leaving only the sharpest, clearest frames to be stacked and aligned into one high-quality image (compatible with PC only).
No specifications found
- Code 95519
- SKU 95519
- Weight 56
- Size X 10
- Size Y 10
- Size Z 7