There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
CELESTRON Light Pollution Imaging Filter, RASA
Get the most out of your Celestron Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph, even under light-polluted skies, with this Light Pollution Imaging Filter, custom-designed for RASA by Celestron and Astrodon.
No matter which camera you use, this filter’s generous 72 mm diameter allows it to easily accommodate today’s largest sensors.
- Take beautiful images of deep-sky objects from light-polluted suburban locations with the Rowe-Ackermann Schmidt Astrograph (RASA) using this all-new light pollution suppression filter designed by Celestron and Astrodon, the leading astroimaging filter company.
- Custom fit to drop into RASA’s optical window, so you get optimum optical performance even with the addition of the filter.
- Selectively removes unwanted light pollution while allowing more overall light transmission to pass through to the sensor. Provides over 90% transmission at critical wavelengths.
- Maintains a more neutral color balance than other light pollution imaging filters, perfect for imaging colorful nebulae and galaxies.
- Every filter is individually tested for light transmission. A graph of test results for your specific filter is included for your reference–a valuable service unique to Astrodon.
No specifications found
- Code 93617
- EAN 50234936170
- SKU 93617
- Weight 368
- Size X 7
- Size Y 7
- Size Z 7