There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Celestron's CPC 1100 (XLT) is a 11" diffraction limited Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope. It has a fully computerized dual fork arm Altazimuth mount and a 9x50 finderscope to help accurately find objects.
Other features include:
- Newly designed heavy-duty tripod makes attaching the telescope so easy you can do it in the dark; also features sturdy 2" steel legs and accessory tray
- Ergonomic design - Comfortably lift and move the telescope from location to location
- Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
- Convenient remote hand control holder - Allows you to view information hands-free while using the scope
- 40,000 object database with over 100 user-definable objects and expanded information on over 200 objects
- Custom database lists of all the most famous deep-sky objects by name and catalog number; the most beautiful double, triple and quadruple stars; variable stars; solar system objects and asterisms
- Re-designed drive base and drive mechanics - Quiet operation; large drive gears, quick release clutch
No specifications found
- Code 11075XLT
- Weight 2267
- Size X 40
- Size Y 30
- Size Z 30