There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
CELESTRON CGEM DX 1100 SCT
Celestron's CGEM DX 1100 features our high-end 11" Schmidt Cassegrian OTA with XLT coatings mounted on our brand new CGEM DX™ mount.
The CGEM DX™ mount is the newest member of our fully computerized Equatorial mount series capable of carrying Celestron’s high-end 11" and 14" optical tubes. The CGE PRO style, 2.75" tripod legs holds even the 14" optics securely while dampening vibration, which is ideal for both imaging and visual observing. Capable of holding 50 lbs of payload and slewing at 5° per second, you will be able to instantly point to any of the celestial objects in the database.
- 1" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope
- CGEM DX Computerized Equatorial Mount
- Schmidt-Cassegrain mechanism that moves the primary mirror to adjust focus is supported by two pre-loaded ball bearings, minimizing the "mirror flop" typical of bushing focus mechanisms
- Celestron's premium StarBright XLT coatings
- 9x50 finderscope to help accurately find objects
- Ultra sturdy 2.75 inch steel tripod with Accessory Tray
- Star diagonal provides more comfortable viewing position when observing objects that are high in the sky
No specifications found
- Code 11000
- SKU 11000
- Weight 77111
- Size X 68
- Size Y 40
- Size Z 30