There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Atik One 6.0+Atik GP+OAG kit
The Atik One 6.0 features the same incredible 6 megapixel Sony ICX694 EXview sensor as our highly renowned Atik 460EX camera for outstanding sensitivity at a fantastic resolution. Housed in an advanced body with internal filter wheel, the One 6.0 provides an all-in-one solution for mono imaging.
Features of the One
Integrated and powerful, the Atik One series embodies Atik’s principles to bring you a high performance, simple to use platform, with internal filter wheel, all in a very compact and light package. It features an improved cooler, capable of reaching a stable -38C below ambient, and a new CCD chamber design, filled with high purity Argon for a dry, condensation free environment and optimal thermal insulation.
The Atik One also features an internal USB hub and accessory power port, so that you can keep the cable clutter under control. In addition, two 1/4” tripod mounting holes are available to give you more options for mounting the camera and other accessories.
The 5 position integrated 1.25″ filter wheel features a mechanical roller for filter location ensuring the highest levels of reproducibility image after image. The filter wheel is natively controlled from our software or has an ASCOM driver for third party programs. Also included is a tool that allows filters to be loaded without opening the camera.
- Sensor Type: CCD - Sony ICX694 /5
- Horizontal Resolution: 2749 pixels
- Vertical Resolution: 2199 pixels
- Pixel Size: 4.54 µm x 4.54 µm
- ADC: 16 bit
- Readout Noise: 4e- typical value
- Gain Factor: 0.27e-/ ADU
- Full Well: ~18,000e-
- Dark Current: ~0.0005 electrons/second at -10°
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, with embedded hub
- Power: 12v DC 2A
- Maximum Exposure Length: Unlimited
- Minimum Exposure Length: 1/1000 s
- Cooling: Termoelectric set point with max ΔT=-38°C
- Weight: approx. 900 gr
- Backfocus: 27mm ±0.5
- Exclusively as mono
- Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM
- Windows 10/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win8 (not RT)
- CD-ROM drive
- USB 2.0 port
What's in the box?
- Camera body with 2'' adapter
- 3-metre USB cable
- 1.8-metre battery power connector
- CD-ROM with drivers, software and user's manual (PDF)
- Quickstart guide (paper)
Our highly-acclaimed Capture software is included for camera control and data acquisition, and plug-ins are included to allow use with Astroart and Maxim DL.
A universal (110-230V) power adapter is optional.
No specifications found
- Code ATK0121
- SKU ATK0121
- Weight 3175