There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Altair Ultraflat 10mm 60° Eyepiece Stainless Steel Barrel
Altair UltraFlat eyepieces correct field curvature for flat, distortion-free images right up to the field edge, even in very fast focal ratio telescopes.
Stainless Steel barrel with safety kerfs and parallel sides help maintain collimation in fast focal ratio telescopes, binoviewers and giant binoculars.
Comfortable eye relief makes them suitable for spectacle wearers, with a foldable rubber eye-cup for comfort and elimination of external glare.
All lenses are broadband multi-coated with blackened edges to improve contrast. Optics are computer-optimised and surface polishing is computer controlled for improved sharpness and colour correction.
- Focal Length 10mm
- Apparent field of view 60° degrees
- Barrel OD 1.25" with filter thread
- Eye relief 16mm
- Field stop dia. 14.7mm
- Fold-down eyecups & rubber grip
- 4 Element 5 group computer optimized design
- Optics Broadband Fully Multi-Coated FMC
- Computer designed optics and baffling
- Precision CNC machined Stainless Steel barrel with safety kerfs
- Parallel barrel sides help maintain collimation in fast focal ratio telescopes, binoviewers and giant binoculars
Divide the telescope focal length in millimetres by the eyepiece focal length in millimetres to get the magnification.
No specifications found
- Code AAUF10
- SKU AAUF10
- Weight 2267