There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Altair MG32 with Rings and QR Bracket - Mini Guider
The Altair MG32 Mini Guide Scope is a small "set and forget" high quality optical tube, which is compatible with the sensitive GPCAMv2 AR0130 Mono Camera for direct connection, and most other small guide scopes with the C or CS Thread on the front (CS Adapter included).
Note: Altair cameras fit directly without the CS adapters. Just remove the front black nosepiece marked “CS” from your camera and screw it onto the rear of the MG32 Miniguider so the purple part of the camera marries up to the red rear part of the MG32.
The MG32 is small, very compact, and light - ideal for portable wide field imaging. You can mount it on just about any telescope focuser with the included Universal Finder Bracket, and of course all Altair refractors. Two Stainless Steel screws are included.
Small and accurate: This is the perfect guider for your iOptron SmartEQ PRO, SkyGuider, Star-Adventurer or other small mount. It delivers good accuracy with refractors and camera lenses up to 600mm focal length. Weight is about 350 grams and length is 165mm.
Perfect for polar alignment with SharpCap PRO and Altair GPCAM: If you order an Altair GPCAM camera with your MG32, you get a free 1 year SharpCap PRO software license with the camera, so you can polar align your telescope or camera lens with extreme accuracy out of the box in minutes. Your MG32 doesn't even need to be perfectly aligned with your optical tube. You can just point the finder scope within 5 degrees of the north or south celestial poleand the software will do the rest. This alone will revolutionise your imaging.
Zero flex, and your guide camera will stay in perfect focus forever: The camera is threaded into the optical housing, so you don't need to worry about differential flex. The finder scope front lens is rotated to focus, then the locking ring is tightened up. You are now focused forever.
Fits most existing finder scope rings: The tube diameter (white part) is 36mm enabling and 85mm long enabling it to be used with most finder scope rings. The full length is 165mm with dewshield retracted, 185mm with dewshield fully extended.
What you get in this package:
MG32 Finder/Guide Scope with Universal Finder Bracket and Rings:
- MG32 Optical Tube with 32mm fully coated doublet lens, 126.56mm focal length, F3.955.
- Front rubber dust cap, rear threaded dust cap.
- A CS-Mount connector ring to attach 3rd party cameras with CS female front threads. (Not required for Altair Cameras - just remove the black C-Mount part in your Altair camera and screw the camera straight into the red rear ring).
- The rings and stalk come with a universal finder bracket (Code: UNIFBR) which fits most optical tubes and of course all Altair refractors.
- The stalk has a dovetail which fits most existing finder brackets.
- Two stainless steel M4 screws are included to attach the Universal Finder Bracket to your scope or dovetail plate.
No specifications found
- Code AAMG32-QRB-KIT
- SKU AAMG32-QRB-KIT
- Weight 3628